Since the beginning of the pandemic, the remote workforce has grown exponentially and surfaced new challenges for businesses. In the age of remote workforces, small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) often struggle to get the right security, but with the right solution, this struggle isn’t necessary.
The ideal solution should be safe and must effectively and efficiently provide secure access to critical resources from any device, anywhere, and at any time while minimizing the risk of a data breach.
THE TOP 5 SECURITY CONCERNS FOR SMBs
- Inadequate equipment and increased cybersecurity risks within shifting borders
- Shadow IT and compliance
- Cyber security awareness and skills gap for maintaining good security hygiene
- Adaptation of IoT and “smart” devices expanding the attack surface
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) across all devices (including cloud solutions)
What’s included in the suite?Quantum Spark Quantum Spark security gateways feature best-in-class threat protection that is easy to deploy, manage and maintain. Communication and security is integrated into an all-in-one security device with “out-of-the-box” security settings and top-notch Threat Intelligence.
- Harmony Email & Collaboration Harmony Email & Collaboration offers complete protection for SMBs cloud email and collaboration applications.
- Protecting SMBs against malicious activities like Phishing, Malware, Data Loss & Leakage and Account Takeovers. Harmony Endpoint Harmony Endpoint prevents threats to the endpoint like ransomware, phishing or drive-by malware, while quickly minimizing breach impact with autonomous detection and response.
- Automating 90% of remediation tasks, Harmony Endpoint offers speedy recovery.
- Harmony Mobile Harmony Mobile offers app protection, network protection and OS & device protection.
- The solution is user-friendly with Zero Impact on user experience or privacy. It provides SMB mobiles and tablets with the strongest security posture.
Check Point Enterprise Security
Cyber Security Consultancy
Cyber Awareness Month 2022