G-Cloud 12 Framework: Trusted IT Solutions for the Public Sector
Primenet works with a number of industry-leading partners, experienced in providing high quality, future-proof solutions for the Public & Government Sector. Our dedication to providing reliable, round-the-clock operational and IT support services, along with a portfolio of infrastructure, security and cloud management services all supported by a high-quality customer experience are part of the reason why our solutions and services are available on the new UK Government Crown Commercial Service (CCS) and G-Cloud 12 framework.
As a G-Cloud 12 supplier, Primenet is able to provide public sector organisations with approved, cutting-edge cloud solutions that will aid them in their digital transformation objectives, all in an effortless, reliable way. Being approved by the CCS for inclusion in the G-Cloud 12 Framework is a great endorsement for Primenet, and the industry-leading IT solutions and services we provide.
About G-Cloud 12 and the Digital Marketplace
All public sector organisations, including agencies and arm’s length bodies, can use the CCS Digital Marketplace for their IT procurement, with services selected through G-Cloud frameworks working out faster and cheaper than entering into individual procurement contracts.
Services available on the G-Cloud framework are divided into:
- Cloud hosting – platform or infrastructure services for processing and storing data, running software or networking. For example, content delivery networks or load balancing services
- Cloud software – applications that are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud. For example, accounting tools or customer service management software
- Cloud support – services to help you set up and maintain your cloud software or hosting services. For example, migration services or ongoing support
Primenet Services & Solutions available to procure on the G-Cloud 12 Framework include:
- Primenet Backup as a Service – Primenet provides backup & replication services that are 100% cloud-based with all data residing in the UK. Click here to find out more
- Primenet Maintenance for Dell EMC – Primenet offers maintenance for Dell EMC Storage and Backup Systems supported by our 24x7x365 Service Desk. Click here to find out more
- Data Erasure as a Services (EaaS) – Permanently erase sensitive data from HDDs and SSDs in desktop/laptop computers and servers. Click here to find out more
- beSecure Cloud Vulnerability Assessment and Management Solution – beSecure is a flexible, accurate, cloud-based Vulnerability Assessment and Management solution that delivers solid security improvements. Click here to find out more
- Remote Cloud ServiceDesk and Onsite Support Services – Primenet provide a UK based remote servicedesk and on-site support services. Click here to find out more
- Managed SOC Primenet managed cyber security operations centre – Managed SOC Improves your defence posture with real-time monitoring. Click here to find out more
- Lookout Mobile Post Perimeter Security and Antivirus Software – Protect your colleagues with an endpoint security solution and secure mobile antivirus. Click here to find out more
ISO 9001 and 27001 certified
Along with our dedication to providing the best possible IT solutions through G-Cloud 12 and the Digital Marketplace for our public sector clients, at Primenet our primary focus is on delivering a top-quality customer experience. To this end, our Stevenage office and our new Frankfurt office have also attained both ISO 9001 and 27001 certifications. ISO 9001 quality management system standard ensures that consumers get reliable, desired quality goods and services, while ISO 27001 ensures that organisations have appropriate information security management systems in place to protect its clients. We work hard to ensure that both our solutions and our customer experience will exceed your expectations, enabling us to work together for years to come.