Reduce the cost and complexity of device lifecycle management with Primenet's Device as a Service solution.
Replacing personal computing devices every three to four years can cost a lot of money, especially when considering the further expenses for deployment, training, support, recovery, and asset management.
What is Device as a Service (DaaS)?
DaaS helps businesses reduce these costs by providing them with the hardware (such as laptops, desktops, tablets, or mobile phones), bundled with a variety of services and software, in one offering for a single monthly subscription fee. With the option of management and support to help you stay focused on the core of your business.
With a flexible financing model, Device as a Service (DaaS) can be offered as a cost per device model, paid monthly, quarterly or in other flexible payment setups. Helping customers budget effectively and shift their IT expenditure from CAPEX to OPEX. Providing a smooth IT digital transformation, enhancing customers' productivity and security across all their devices.
What are the benefits of Device as a Service with Primenet?
- Freedom to mix & match – At Primenet, we don’t have a ‘One fits all’ approach. You are not limited to one brand, device type, or performance level. So, you have the flexibility to match users with a device best suited for their needs – and to your IT budget. Some vendor options include Apple, Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo and HP.
- Simplifying the IT lifecycle for end-users – We will provide you with the latest devices, help you with deployment and provide ongoing premium support and management.
- Reduced IT Costs – Gain hardware, and a variety of services bundled in one single subscription fee and one provider.
- Reduced security risk - When you use a Device as a Service solution, you get the advantages of cloud-based technology, with cyber security built in, compliant with corporate security requirements. (End Point Protect – either Cynet or Checkpoint.)
- Remote Device management – via Datto.
- Hardware refresh – Optional after a certain amount of time, dependent on customer needs.
- Optional extras - Microsoft licencing and 24x7 Service Desk.
Contact Primenet to discuss your Device as a Service requirement for your business.
Reach out to us, we listen to your needs and provide a solution exclusively for your business.
We partner with technology innovation leaders; this allows our customers to have the best access and support for their solutions. Have a look at our strategic partners here.
- But we are also vendor-agnostic, we select the products or solutions to use for a customer based on the customer’s requirements.
- We are customer-centric with an inbuilt desire to exceed expectations.
- We provide objective guidance to our customers looking for the best solution for their business.