Respond to threats faster
Security information and event management (SIEM) offer enterprises detection, analysis, and alerting for security events.
SIEM combines security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM). It provides real-time analysis of security alerts generated by applications and network hardware.
SIEM is implemented as an SW, an appliance or a managed service and can be seen as a set of complementary functions:
- Data aggregation - centralizing data from all possible sources
- Correlation - correlating gathered data and detecting anomalies
- Alerting - generating automated alerts
- Dashboards - turning data into readable patterns or charts
- Comprehensive - 24x7 security monitoring
- Compliance - producing reports for governance and auditing purposes
- Retention - storing historical data for long-term analysis
- Forensic analysis - performing analyses based on specific criteria
If you are looking for a comprehensive Cyber Security option look in our dedicated pages here.
Every part of your network is monitored, rest assured that your critical infrastructure is monitored 24x7 by our team of advanced security experts and analysts.
We also partner with Cynet for Centralized Log Management (CLM) solution which might be a cost-effective option. Learn more about Cynet Centralized Log Management, how it can help enhance your security log analysis, and why it gives you greater visibility into your security environment.