G-Cloud 13 Framework for Public Sector
Whether your public sector organisation is a school, university, council, NHS trust, central government department or police force, Primenet can help you innovate faster and deliver on your business needs.
When you work in the public sector, you need to know that your business is supported with reliable, round-the-clock support services that cover security, Cloud management and infrastructure.
The latest G-Cloud 13 Framework covers all of the above and is available on the UK Government Crown Commercial Service (CSS). All public sector organisations, including agencies, can use the CCS Digital Marketplace for IT services — and it often ends up being much quicker and cheaper than choosing individual contracts.
Primenet works with several industry-leading partners, experienced in providing high-quality, future-proof solutions for the Public & Government sectors. We're proud to be a supplier of the new UK Government Crown Commercial Service (CCS) and G-Cloud 13 framework due to our dedication to providing reliable round-the-clock IT services and support with a high-quality customer experience.
As an approved G-Cloud 13 supplier, we can provide your organisation with cutting-edge cloud solutions that will meet your digital transformation needs effortlessly. Getting approved by the CCS for inclusion in the G-Cloud 13 Framework is a great endorsement for Primenet, and the industry-leading IT solutions and services we provide.
About G-Cloud 13 and the Digital Marketplace
As an authorised G Cloud 12 provider of choice, Primenet continues to serve the public sector in G Cloud 13 with an extended portfolio of services and solutions.
All public sector organisations, including agencies and arm’s length bodies, can use the CCS Digital Marketplace for their IT procurement. Selecting services through this framework is faster and cheaper than entering into individual procurement contracts.
Services available on the G-Cloud framework are split into four categories;
Businesses of any scope and size can benefit from G-Cloud 13 services, which look after your data, help with hosting and can even be used for migration services.
- Cloud hosting – platform or infrastructure services for processing and storing data, running software or networking. For example, content delivery networks or load balancing services.
- Cloud software – applications that are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud. For example, accounting tools or customer service management software.
- Cloud support – services to help you set up and maintain your cloud software or hosting services. For example, migration services or ongoing support.
- Cloud Support – Further Competition – The latest addition to G Cloud 13 specifically for larger, more complex end-to-end cloud services.
Primenet Services and Solutions available to procure on the G-Cloud 13 Framework include:
- Primenet Backup as a Service – No more sleepless nights. With our reliable ThinkOn backup solution backed by Veeam, you’ll never lose important data. This service is based in the Cloud, with all data residing in the UK. Click here to find out more
- Primenet Maintenance for Dell EMC – It’s so crucial to know your data is secure. Check your files are safely stored and backed up, with 24/7 support from our Service Desk, 365 days a year. Click here to find out more
- Data Erasure as a Service (EaaS) – Disposing of data can be tough, especially if it contains personal or sensitive information. We make it easy with EaaS, which permanently erases data from hard disk drives and solid-state drives (like flash drives), covering both computers and servers. Click here to find out more
- Device as a Service (DaaS) – Minimise the cost and complexity of device lifecycle management with Primenet's Device as a Service solution. We help you reduce costs by providing hardware (laptops, desktops, tablets, or mobiles) bundled with a range of services and software in one offering - for a single monthly subscription fee. We support your IT digital transformation. Click here to find out more
- Remote Cloud Service Desk and Onsite Support Services – Every business is unique, so instead of a one size fits all approach, we offer remote and UK-based services to manage your IT solutions in the way that best suits you. Click here to find out more
- Cyber: Managed SOC (Security Operations Centre) Service – We offer an outsourced Security Operations Centre as a managed service, enabling businesses of any type and size with professional threat detection and incident response at a fraction of the cost of an in-house SOC. Primenet managed SOC service combines Artificial Intelligence with constant human input to reveal attacks as soon as possible. Click here to find out more
- Cyber: Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security & Post Perimeter Security and Antivirus Software – We understand how important it is to counteract threats to your business, as they disrupt processes and cost time and money to fix. With real-time analysis of risks like malware and phishing links, our security solution will detect threats before they happen to keep mobiles secure. Click here to find out more
- beSecure Cloud VAM (Vulnerability Assessment and Management) Solution – Our trusted solutions stay one step ahead. Based in the Cloud, beSecure assesses security threats in real-time and helps improve network security as you go. Click here to find out more
As well as our range of trusted and robust IT services, we work hard to offer the best possible customer service and support - while providing the experience you expect.
Here’s what makes us different.
- Our offices in Stevenage, UK and Frankfurt, Germany, have received ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications, plus you can rest assured all of our IT engineers have been police vetted. The first ensures customers get reliable, high-quality goods and services, and the second guarantees you have the security management measures in place to protect your people, your clients and your data.
- With a global client base, we’re well known for our commitment to customer excellence, which has led us to create long-term, meaningful partnerships with clients across various sectors. What’s more, we’re used to being agile in our approach — so we’ll fit around your needs.
- We’re proud to hold vendor partner status with a range of industry leaders, including NetApp Gold, Microsoft, Cynet, Check Point, Arcserve, Dell EMC, Dell Technologies, DELL OEM, Fujitsu and VMWARE. It means you can trust us with your IT, like Cyber Security, Managed Services, Maintenance, IT Support and more. Get the team of experts and experience your business deserves.
- Our engineers are the best in their fields, and we employ innovative experts who thrive in new technologies. We’re constantly learning and keeping up with innovations to support our customers on every technology stack, whether through the data centre, on-site, in the Cloud (or hybrid) or even through Linux.
- Innovation drives our service excellence, coupled with experience, which is vital to ensure legacy systems are maintained and function to the degree you require