High-performing unified storage with unsurpassed simplicity and efficiency, optimised for virtual applications. With the Dell EMC VNX5500, you’ll achieve new levels of performance, protection, compliance, and ease of management. The VNX5500 model can hold 250 drives, scalability of up to 480TB and with system memory of up to 12GB at the block level along with the support of FC, iSCSI and FCoE connectivity. VNX5500 is suitable for those wishes to take advantage of enterprise level storage at a lower TCO. VNX5500 would be ideal for medium-sized to enterprise businesses.
|Drive Types||SAS, NL-SAS, Flash|
|I/O Slots||4 to 13|
|File System Modules|
|X-Blades||1 or 2 or 3|
|System Memory||12 BG / Blade|
|Processors Installed||NFS, CIFS, MPFS, pNFS|
|Storage Pool Modules|
|System Memory||12 GB / SP|
|Protocols Installed||FC, SCSI, FCoE|
How we save you money.
Dell EMC VNX 5500 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC VNX 5500 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC VNX 5500 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC VNX 5500 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.