How can we help you?
Dell EMC Data Domain DD2200
Dell EMC DD2200 Data Domain Operating System (DD OS) is the intelligence that powers Dell EMC Data Domain. It provides the agility, security and reliability that enables the Data Domain platform to deliver scalable, high-speed, and cloud-enabled protection storage for backup, archive and disaster recovery.
|Max Throughput||4.7 TB/hr|
|Max Throughput (without DD Boost)||3.5 TB/hr|
|Logical Capacity (Standard)||Up to 860 TB|
|Max Usable Capacity||17.2 TBB|
|Enterprise Applications||Oracle RMAN, Pivotal Greenplum, SAP, SAP HANA, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server|
|Total Storage Capacity||29.2 TB|
|Cooling Requirements (Max)||2593.0 BTU/hr|
|Product Type||Storage System|
|Power Dissipation (Max)||760.0 W|
- High-speed scalable deduplication - The Data Domain Operating System powers Data Domain to deliver industryleading speed and efficiency with throughput up to 68 TB/hour, enabling more backups to complete sooner and reducing pressure on backup windows.
- Data invulnerability architecture - Data Domain is designed as the storage of last resort – built to ensure you can reliably recover your data with confidence.
- Seamless integration - Data Domain integrates easily with existing infrastructures and can be used seamlessly with leading backup and archiving applications. Integrating a Data Domain system into your environment does not require any change in process or infrastructure, so you can realize the value of deduplication quickly and efficiently.
- Backup and archive consolidation - The flexibility of DD OS enables Data Domain to be the only protection storage to simultaneously support backup and archive data.
- Data Domain Virtual Edition - Data Domain Virtual Edition (DD VE) leverages the power of DD OS to deliver software-defined protection storage.
- Cloud enabled - With Data Domain Cloud Tier, DD OS can natively tier data to a public, private or hybrid cloud for long-term retention.
- Fast, efficient and scalable disaster recovery - As data lands on Data Domain, it can immediately begin replicating it to a disaster recovery site.
- Operational simplicity - Data Domain is very simple to install and manage resulting in lower administrative and operational costs.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC DD2200 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:>
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC DD2200 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC DD2200 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC DD2200 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.