Dell EMC VxRail Maintenance
Maintenance and support are required for Dell EMC’s systems to ensure that they continue to deliver optimum peak performance without any errors. Our premium service is tailored directly to your needs, with your particular business in mind and is also completely independent from the respected, trusted manufacturers we have partnered with.
DELL EMC VxRail Administration and Management
When you outsource your systems admin and operating system support to us, you cut your costs as well as freeing up resources and enjoying essential extra cover for sick leave and holidays.
Dell EMC VxRail HCI
VxRail dramatically simplifies IT operations, including network deployment with SmartFabric Services that includes full lifecycle simplification while maintaining the single point of comprehensive support for both hardware and software. VxRail with SmartFabric Services supported by Dell EMC Networking switches is the first and only HCI appliance to deliver fully automated network awareness and configuration during set up cluster expansion and day-to-day management.
Dell EMC VxRail Appliance
Benefit from the easiest and fastest way to simplify and extend your VMware environment with Dell EMC VxRail hyper-converged infrastructure appliances. Great for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), server virtualization, databases, business applications, and application consolidation at the enterprise edge. Transform your IT infrastructure for greater efficiency and lower costs. The VxRail Appliance architecture consists of modular nodes, including models based on Dell PowerEdge servers, and VMware Virtual SAN. Choose from multiple VxRail configurations that include all-flash options for enhanced performance. Configure-to-order hardware, including NVMe cache drives and 25GbE networking connectivity, lets you cover any HCI use case. Deployment is quick because VxRail comes to you integrated, pre-configured, and pre-tested by Dell EMC and VMware.
Dell EMC VxRail Key features
Consolidates compute, storage, virtualization, and management. Delivers unmatched performance and efficiency with kernel layer integration between VMware vSAN and the vSphere hypervisor. Includes data replication, backup, and cloud tiering.
Turnkey Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Your Private Cloud
Dell EMC VxRail Appliance, powered by VMware vSAN, is the first and only appliance with full VMware integration for software defined data centres.
Dell EMC VxRail maintenance – How we save you money.
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC VxRail maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC VxRail storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC and NetApp hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.