Maintenance and support is required for EMC’s systems to ensure that they continue to deliver optimum peak performance without any errors. Our premium service is tailored directly to your needs, with your particular business in mind and is also completely independent from the respected, trusted manufacturers we have partnered with.
Dell EMC CX maintenance – How we save you money.
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimise your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC CX maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC CX storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Outsourcing systems administration and OS support – When you outsource your systems admin and operating system support to us, you cut your costs even more as well as freeing up resources and enjoying essential extra cover for sick leave and holidays.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing EMC, Dell and NetApp hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.