How can we help you?
Dell EMC Isilon X400 - NAS server
Dell EMC Isilon X400, The EMC Isilon X-series, powered by the OneFS operating system, uses a highly versatile yet simple scale-out storage architecture to speed access to massive amounts of critical data, while dramatically reducing cost and complexity. The Isilon X-series provides a flexible solution to accelerate your high-concurrent and sequential-throughput applications.
|Device Type:||NAS server|
|Host Connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data Link Protocol||GigE, 10 GigE, InfiniBand|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, NDMP, HTTP|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable – 4U|
|Processors Installed||1 x Intel Xeon E5-2407 2.4 GHz, 4 Core|
|NON-VOLATILE RAM (NVRAM)||2 GB|
|MEMORY||72 GB to 6.9 TB|
|Network Services Compatibility||Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), Server Message Block (SMB), UNIX Network Information System (NIS)|
|Features||LDAP support, Advanced Data Streaming (ADS), Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)|
|Compliant Standards||CISPR 24, EN55022, EN55024, CISPR 22, FCC Part 15, IEC 60950-1, RoHS 2011/65/EU, EN 60951-1|
- Agility and flexibilityThe EMC Isilon X-series is the first scale-out storage solution capable of scaling from a few terabytes to over 15 petabytes and over 100 gigabytes per second (GBps) of throughput, all within a single file system. On-the-fly scaling enables your organization to quickly grow capacity and performance linearly or independently, for ultimate agility.
- Simplicity With its modular architecture and intelligent software, the Isilon X-series makes deployment and management simple. Once racked, an X-series cluster can be brought online in less than 10 minutes. With a single pool of storage with a global namespace, an X-series cluster eliminates the need to support multiple volumes and file systems.
- Unmatched efficiency With EMC Isilon, you can achieve highly efficient utilization rates - over 80 percent versus 50 percent for traditional NAS or SAN storage. This translates into greater overall efficiency, resulting in lower acquisition, operating, and maintenance costs. Low power consumption and maximum density further enhance the ultra-low overhead of Isilon storage.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC Isilon X400 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC Isilon X400 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC Isilon X400 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC Isilon X400 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.