Dell EMC VxRail V Series, – The exclusive HCI appliance optimized for your VMware environment. The Dell EMC VxRail V Series are low-profile nodes for small, remote office, stretch cluster or entry workloads. Each appliance in the series has one node per 2U chassis, enabling clusters to use minimal storage and compute resources with options to expand, one rack unit node at a time.
How can we help you?
Dell EMC VxRail V Series
|Device Type:||HCI server|
|Chassis||2U1N Intel™ Xeon™ Scalable Gen 1 and Gen 2 Processors including high memory options|
|CPU cores||4 – 56|
|CPU frequency||1.8GHz – 3.6 GHz|
|RAM||128 GB – 3072 GB|
|Cache SSD||400 GB – 1600 GB SAS|
|Hybrid storage||1.2 TB – 48 TB SAS|
|All flash storage||1.92 TB – 153.6 TB SAS or 1.92 TB – 76.8 TB SATA|
|Drive bays||24 x 2.5”|
|Max disk groups||4|
|Boot/OS solution||2 x 240GB SATA M.2 RAID 1 “BOSS”|
|Max PCIe GPUs||1x-2x NVIDIA Tesla M10 or 1x-3x NVIDIA Tesla P40 or 1x-6x NVIDIA Tesla T4 or 1x-3x NVIDIA Tesla V100|
|Max nodes* (per cluster)||64|
|Min nodes (per cluster)||3|
|Appliance connectivity||2x25 GbE SFP28 or 4x10 GbE RJ45 or 4x10 GbE SFP+|
The VxRail portfolio includes:
- G Series – General-purpose appliances for broad hyper-converged use cases. Up to four nodes fit in a single 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- E Series – Entry-level, cost-effective appliances for small or remote deployments. Low-profile with one node per 1U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- S Series – Storage dense appliances capacity-optimized for demanding applications such as virtualized Microsoft® SharePoint®, Microsoft Exchange, big data, and analytics. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in hybrid configurations only.
- V Series – VDI-optimized graphics ready appliances with support for up to 3 graphics accelerators for specialized use cases such as high-end 2D/3D visualization. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- P Series – Performance intensive appliances optimized for heavy workloads such as databases. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
Dell EMC VxRail HCI System Software ensures workloads are always up and running with intelligent lifecycle management (LCM) that automates non-disruptive upgrades, patches, node additions or retirement to ensure the VxRail infrastructure is in a continuously validated state. In addition to providing detailed health checks and predictive analytics, VxRail Analytics Consulting Engine (ACE) further simplifies the upgrade process by pre-staging all required components for individual cluster upgrades. Built on PowerEdge servers, the bedrock of the data center, and the new Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, VxRail is designed for today’s mission-critical workloads in mind, and also delivers multiple compute, memory, storage, network and graphics options to cover a wide variety of applications and workloads. VxRail continuously delivers new technologies such as Intel Optane, NVMe drives, 25 Gb/s connectivity, NVIDIA Tesla P40, T4 and V100 GPU’s, and high memory option CPUs. VxRail comes stacked with mission-critical data services at no additional charge. Data protection technology such as a starter set of licenses for Dell EMC RecoverPoint for VMs is included, with the option of adding Data Protection Suite for VMware and Data Domain Virtual Edition (DD VE) for larger environments that require more comprehensive data protection.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC VxRail V Series maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC VxRail V Series maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC VxRail V Series storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC VxRail V Series hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.