How can we help you?
Dell EMC Isilon NL410
Dell EMC Isilon NL410 – NAS server – comes with 36 bays. The Isilon NL-Series is built for highly flexible and efficient large-capacity storage. Each Isilon NL node houses 35 SATA hard disk drives with a choice of drive capacities (1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB, 6 TB, or 8 TB) in a 4U chassis, allowing you to seamlesslyscale up to 40.3 petabytes (PB) in a single file system. With Isilon, you can achieve highly efficient utilization rates—up to 80 percent versus 50 percent for traditional NAS storage—and further reduce capacity requirements with the Isilon SmartDedupe™ data deduplication option. This translates into greater overall efficiency, resulting in lower acquisition, operating, and maintenance costs.
|Device Type:||NAS server|
|Host Connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data Link Protocol||GigE, 10 GigE, InfiniBand|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, NDMP, HTTP|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable – 4U|
|Processors Installed||1 x Intel Xeon E5-2407 2.4 GHz, 4 Core|
|NON-VOLATILE RAM (NVRAM)||2 GB|
|MEMORY||72 GB to 6.9 TB|
|Network Services Compatibility||Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), Server Message Block (SMB), UNIX Network Information System (NIS)|
|Features||LDAP support, Advanced Data Streaming (ADS), Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)|
|Compliant Standards||CISPR 24, EN55022, EN55024, CISPR 22, FCC Part 15, IEC 60950-1, RoHS 2011/65/EU, EN 60951-1|
- System benefits High value The EMC Isilon NL-Series is built for highly flexible, cost-effective, large-capacity storage. Each EMC Isilon NL node houses up to 36 SATA hard disk drives at various terabyte (TB) capacities in a 4U chassis, allowing you to seamlessly scale up to 30.2 petabytes (PB) in a single file system.
- Simplicity You can configure and bring an EMC Isilon NL-Series cluster online in as little as 10 minutes. With a single pool of storage with a global namespace, the NL- Series eliminates the need for multiple volumes, thereby greatly simplifying the management of your Big Data environment.
- Efficiency With Isilon, you can achieve highly efficient utilization rates - over 80 percent versus 50 percent for traditional NAS or SAN storage - and further reduce capacity requirements with the Isilon SmartDedupe data deduplication option. This translates into greater overall efficiency, resulting in lower acquisition, operating, and maintenance costs. Security With optional FIPS 140-2 level 2 self-encrypting drives, the NL-Series platform allows you to meet regulatory and compliance needs for securing data at rest.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC Isilon NL410 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC Isilon NL410 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC Isilon NL410 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC Isilon NL410 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.