Security information and event management (SIEM) offer enterprises detection, analysis, and alerting for security events.
SIEM combines security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM). It provides real-time analysis of security alerts generated by applications and network hardware.
SIEM is implemented as an SW, an appliance or a managed service and can be seen as a set of complementary functions:
- Data aggregation - centralizing data from all possible sources
- Correlation - correlating gathered data and detecting anomalies
- Alerting - generating automated alerts
- Dashboards - turning data into readable patterns or charts
- Compliance - producing reports for governance and auditing purposes
- Retention - storing historical data for long-term analysis
- Forensic analysis - performing analyses based on specific criteria
If you are looking for a comprehensive Cyber Security option look in our dedicated pages here.
We also partner with Cynet for Centralized Log Management (CLM) solution which might be a cost-effective option. Learn more about Cynet Centralized Log Management, how it can help enhance your security log analysis, and why it gives you greater visibility into your security environment.