Managed IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
IaaS is one of many service delivery models under anything as a service (XaaS).
So, what is the difference between an IaaS and a Managed IaaS?
Customers are increasingly choosing this service to increase productivity, lower maintenance costs and improve equipment reliability. For price-sensitive customers and for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), our fully managed service delivers a cost-effective 'as a service' pricing model.
- Holistic monitoring - managed by our expert IT Team
- Our engineers monitor your network 24x7x365
- Easily monitor all distributed infrastructure assets
- MaaS provides good monitoring options for a hybrid environment
- Multiple tools and applications are monitored to identify a certain aspect of an application, server, system, or any other IT component
- Plays a vital role in securing an enterprise or government enterprise from any possible cyber threats
- MaaS is a monitoring service that we offer in a flexible and consumption-based subscription model.
We provide real-time monitoring and reports of any issue across the security infrastructure, and we secure the crucial data of our customers.
Why use Primenet for Monitoring?
- The total cost of ownership is higher in the traditional security operations centre
- Assurance 24/7 365 days a year
- Traditional security operations are less effective - We provide scalable services
- Early Detection - Vulnerabilities Detection and Management
- Intervention, Forensics, and Help Desk Services.
Monitoring your entire IT infrastructure system, including all devices, weak points, traffic, and applications.
Eran Cohen, CEO Primenet, May 2022
Network availability and network performance are two vital parameters that determine the successful utilisation of any network – be it a LAN, MAN or WAN network. Disruptions in the network will directly affect business productivity adversely. This can bring regular operations to a standstill. Network monitoring provides pro-active information about network performance chokepoints and is a major source of network disruption.
A reliable storage monitoring solution in your network ensures full availability of business-critical data. SAN, NAS and RAID storage devices ensure that your storage solution is performing at the optimal levels. Storage monitoring reduces downtime of storage devices which improves the availability of business data.
Server Monitoring provides insights into the reliability of the server hardware such as Uptime, CPU, Memory and Storage. Server monitoring is an essential tool in determining functional and performance failures in the infrastructure assets.
For effective and efficient monitoring, your company would require up to date technology experts, who have advanced technical skills, and scalable security processes and all this come with a tremendous expense. That's why we are here to help.
When calculated it is observed that the cost of building a security monitoring infrastructure along with the security monitoring team is more expensive when compared to outsourcing a MaaS from Primenet. Let's talk, our team is happy to discuss the options available to you.
We enable you to focus on your business, instead of worrying about the information security of your enterprise.Enquire