Scale up for enterprise requirements with the EMC VNX8000 unified storage system. This hybrid data storage array is the largest of our VNX systems featuring powerful multicore optimization, MCx. Increase performance by 4x for I/O-intensive applications and mixed workloads. Thin provisioning, deduplication, and compression keep these high performing systems operating at maximum effectiveness. EMC VNX8000 systems are optimized for a FLASH 1st strategy. Select FAST Suite and flash drives for blazing performance. FAST VP tiers cold data onto high capacity drives to optimize costs and reach new levels of efficiency.
|Drive Types||SAS, NL-SAS, Flash|
|Max Fast Cache||4.2|
|File System Modules|
|X-Blades||2 or 8|
|I/O Slots per X-Blades||5 BG / Blade|
|Memory per X-Blades||24 GB|
|Protocols||CIFS, NFS, pNFS|
|Storage Pool Modules|
|I/O Port Per SP||2|
|I/O Slots Per SP||11|
|System Memory||128 BG / Blade|
|Cores Per SP||16|
|Protocols||FC, SCSI, FCoE|
How we save you money.
Dell EMC VNX8000 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC VNX 8000 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC VNX storage 8000 maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC VNX8000 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.