Zoom into scalable performance with EMC VNX7600 unified storage. These data storage systems feature MCx to accelerate performance. You’ll be ready to handle demanding virtualized workloads. This new EMC VNX series positions you for a FLASH 1st strategy. Pair FAST Cache with flash storage to achieve maximum performance. Choose FAST VP to automate tiering across high performance and high capacity drives. You’ll keep performance high and cost per gigabyte low. You are able to optimize storage utilization as well. Deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning make sure you won’t have to overprovision capacity.
|Drive Types||SAS, NL-SAS, Flash|
|Max Fast Cache||4.2|
|File System Modules|
|X-Blades||2 or 4|
|I/O Slots per X-Blades||4 BG / Blade|
|Memory per X-Blades||24 GB|
|Protocols||CIFS, NFS, pNFS|
|Storage Pool Modules|
|I/O Port Per SP||2|
|I/O Slots Per SP||5|
|System Memory||64 BG / Blade|
|Cores Per SP||8|
|Protocols||FC, SCSI, FCoE|
How we save you money.
Dell EMC VNX 7600 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC VNX 7600 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC VNX 7600 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC VNX 7600 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.