With EMC VNX5600 data storage, you have the speed and efficiency you need for mixed workloads. Powerful multicore optimization with MCx gives you performance that scales. And you’re ready to roll out a FLASH 1st strategy. Configure this unified storage system with FAST Cache and flash storage for the highest performance and the lowest latency. Automate storage tiering with FAST VP to help drive down the cost per gigabyte. These EMC VNX systems maximize efficiency with block- and file-level compression and deduplication. It’s easier to do much more with much less data storage capacity.
|Drive Types||SAS, NL-SAS, Flash|
|Max Fast Cache||2|
|File System Modules|
|X-Blades||1 or 2|
|I/O Slots per X-Blades||3 BG / Blade|
|Memory per X-Blades||12 GB|
|Protocols||CIFS, NFS, pNFS|
|Storage Pool Modules|
|I/O Port Per SP||2|
|I/O Slots Per SP||5|
|System Memory||24 BG / Blade|
|Cores Per SP||4|
|Protocols||FC, SCSI, FCoE|
How we save you money.
Dell EMC VNX 5600 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC VNX 5600 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC VNX 5600 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC VNX 5600 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.