How can we help you?
Dell EMC Isilon S210
Dell EMC Isilon S210 - Get the highest performance Isilon scale-out storage platform: EMC Isilon S210. This network-attached storage platform offers more than twice the performance of the previous generation. The EMC Isilon S210 is a great match for high-performance computing workloads that depend on massive amounts of primary file storage or metadata-intensive operations. Use cases include design and simulation, digital media, financial market data, and life sciences research.
|Device Type:||NAS server|
|Host Connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data Link Protocol||GigE, 10 GigE, InfiniBand|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, NDMP, HTTP|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable - 2U|
|Processors Installed||2x Intel Xeon, 6-core|
|Total Storage Capacity||29.2 TB|
|bays||24 (installed) / 24 (max)|
|NON-VOLATILE RAM (NVRAM)||256 GB|
|Hard Drive||1 x 1.6 TB SSD / 23 x 1.2 TB SAS HDD - hot-swap - 2.5"|
|Network Services Compatibility||Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), Server Message Block (SMB), UNIX Network Information System (NIS)|
|Features||LDAP support, Advanced Data Streaming (ADS), Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)|
|Compliant Standards||CISPR 24, EN55022, EN55024, CISPR 22, FCC Part 15, IEC 60950-1, RoHS 2011/65/EU, EN 60951-1|
|Interfaces||2 x Ethernet 1000Base-T - RJ-45 2 x InfiniBand 2 x Ethernet 10Gb - SFP+|
|Storage Operating System||OneFS|
- Faster than previous generation with 3M IOPS per EMC Isilon cluster
- Ensures low latency
- Optimizes TCO with efficient, high-performance platform
- Combines ultra-high performance SSDs with SAS drives
- Secures data with self-encrypting drives
Get the highest performance Isilon scale-out storage platform: EMC Isilon S210. This network-attached storage platform offers more than twice the performance of the previous generation. The EMC Isilon S210 is a great match for high-performance computing workloads that depend on massive amounts of primary file storage or metadata-intensive operations. Use cases include design and simulation, digital media, financial market data, and life sciences research.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC Isilon S210 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC Isilon S210 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC Isilon S210 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC Isilon S210 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.