How can we help you?
Dell EMC Isilon NL400 server - 122.4 TB Series
Dell EMC Isilon NL400 The challenge of cost-effectively storing and managing data is an ever-growing concern. You also have to weigh the cost of storing certain aging data sets against the need for quick access. Meeting this challenge requires a solution that bridges the gap between high-performance but costly, primary storage and inexpensive, but management-intensive, off-line storage solutions.The Isilon NL-series scale-out storage solution redefines the economics of near line storage by combining near-primary accessibility, near-tape value and ease of use.
|Device Type:||NAS server|
|Host Connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data Link Protocol||GigE, 10 GigE, InfiniBand|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, NDMP, HTTP|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable – 4U|
|Processors Installed||1 x Intel Xeon|
|NON-VOLATILE RAM (NVRAM)||48 GB|
|Hard Drive||36 x 4 TB|
|Network Services Compatibility||Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), Server Message Block (SMB), UNIX Network Information System (NIS)|
|Features||LDAP support, Advanced Data Streaming (ADS), Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3|
|Total Storage Capacity||122.4 TB|
|Interfaces||2 x Ethernet 10002 x Ethernet 10Gb - SFP+2 x InfiniBand|
|Interface Type||SATA 3Gb/s|
|Storage Operating System||OneFS|
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows|
- The EMC Isilon NL-series is built for highly flexible, cost-effective, large-capacity storage.
- You can configure and bring an EMC Isilon NL-series cluster online in as little as 10 minutes. With a single pool of storage with a global namespace - the NL-series eliminates the need for multiple volumes, thereby greatly simplifying the management of your big data environment.
- The NL-series offers the ultimate in storage economics with low acquisition csts and ultra-low overhead. With EMC Isilon, you can achieve highly efficient utilization rates - over 80 percent versus 50 percent for traditional NAS or SAN storage. This means you need fewer spindles to provide the same amount of usable storage.
- The challenge of cost-effectively storing and managing data is an ever-growing concern. You also have to weigh the cost of storing certain aging data sets against the need for quick access. Meeting this challenge requires a solution that bridges the gap between high-performance but costly, primary storage and inexpensive, but management-intensive, off-line storage solutions. The Isilon NL-series scale-out storage solution redefines the economics of nearline storage by combining near-primary accessibility, near-tape value and ease of use.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC Isilon NL400 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC Isilon NL400 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC Isilon NL400 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC Isilon NL400 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.