How can we help you?
Dell EMC Data Domain DD7200
The Data Domain DD 7200 is a data protection system designed to deliver more efficient security at a lower cost. Using 10 to 30 times less vital capacity than a tape backup, the DD 7200 gives you the data protection and essential back up services that you need.
|Solution For||Virtualization Databases Archiving Deduplication Backup and Recovery|
|Product Type||Deduplication System|
|Solution Size (Users)||More than 1,000 users|
|Logical Capacity (Standard)||4.2 PB|
|Logical Capacity (Redundant)||21.4 PB|
|Max Throughput||26 TB/hr|
|Total Storage Capacity||428.0 TB|
|Max Throughput (without DD Boost)||11.9 TB/hr|
|Cooling Requirements (Max)||2593.0 BTU/hr|
|Power Dissipation (Max)||760.0 W|
|Backup Applications||EMC Avamar EMC NetWorker Symantec NetBackup Symantec Backup Exec Symantec PureDisk IBM TSM HP Data Protector CommVault Arc Serv Oracle RMAN|
|Tape Libraries||Sun ADIC IBM HP|
|Database Platforms||Microsoft Exchange Server Oracle Microsoft SQL Server PostgreSQL|
- Accessing your data both online and on site will reduce your operating costs by facilitating easier replication of your network data should you need to do so quickly. The DD 7200 also offers a distinctive storage system, which contributes to its quick and dependable disaster recovery process.
- EMC created the DD 7200 system to easily integrate with your existing infrastructure, making installation and execution simple. You'll also have access to the Data Domain System Manager – a web-based solution that simplifies data replication administration.
- Break out of limited backup windows using the DD 7200, which processes your backups at a lightening-fast speed of 26 TB per hour.
- Don’t waste your space storing duplicates. The DD 7200 saves you bandwidth, cost, and time by compressing and storing only deduplicated data.
- Your data is integral to your business operations. With EMC’s DD 7200, you'll ensure it won’t be lost. The DD 720 is fast, budget-friendly, and bandwidth maximizing – but it’s also reliable, complete with continuous recovery verification, fault detection, and self-healing.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC Data Domain DD 7200 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC Data Domain DD 7200 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC Data Domain DD 7200 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC Data Domain DD 7200 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.