How can we help you?
Dell EMC Data Domain DD640
With the Dell EMC DD640 Data Domain deduplication storage ystem derives its performance advantages from the EMC Data Domain Stream-Informed Segment Layout (SISL) scaling architecture. This CPU-centric approach minimizes the number of disk spindles required to achieve the throughput performance needed for critical single-stream operations. Data Domain system stores unique data sequence only once and save significant physical storage capacity by substituting small references for identical redundant sequence, enabling cost-efficient retention on disk for fast, reliable recoveries. Snapshot technology further enables extended local and off site retention on disk.
|Solution For||Virtualization Databases Archiving Deduplication Backup and Recovery|
|Product Type||Deduplication System|
|Solution Size (Users)||500 to 1,000 users|
|Network Services Compatibility||Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), FTP|
|Data Link Protocol||10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigEB|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified, VCCI, BSMI, GOST, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, GS, ICES-003, SABS, EN55024, CISPR 22, MIC, IRAM, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1|
|Total Storage Capacity||42 TB|
|Features||E-mail alert, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)|
|Cooling Requirements (Max)||6924.0 BTU/hr|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
- The Data Domain system derives its performance advantages from the EMC Data Domain Stream-Informed Segment Layout (SISL) scaling architecture. This CPU-centric approach minimizes the number of disk spindles required to achieve the throughput performance needed for critical single-stream operations.
- The Data Domain appliance series is qualified with excellent enterprise backup software and archiving applications and easily integrates into the existing storage infrastructure without change for either data center or distributed office data protection.
- The Dell EMC Data Domain data invulnerability architecture provides continuous recovery verification and continuously detects and protects against data integrity issues during the initial backup and throughout the data lifecycle. Unlike any other enterprise array or file system, each system ensures recoverability is verified and then continuously re-verified.
- EMC Data Domain system is simple to install and manage. Connect an appliance to your backup server as either a file server via Ethernet or as a virtual tape library (VTL) via Fiber Channel. EMC Data Domain boost (for use with Symantec OpenStorage) is also supported.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC DD640 Data Domain maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC DD640 Data Domain maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC DD640 Data Domain storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC DD640 Data Domain hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.