How can we help you?
Dell EMC Data Domain DD620
Built to the same quality standards as all of Dell EMC’s products, the DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system provides a solution for business’ backup, archiving, virtualization, and disaster recovery needs. As a cost-effective option, the DD 620 provides significant savings over tape backup systems. In fact, with the DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system, you can significantly reduce the amount of space you need to back up and archive your data, using as much as 10-30 times less storage space than tapes.
Because the DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system requires less storage space, it is more cost-effective. It also makes for easier data replication should a disaster occur. Deduplication systems require such reduced storage capacity because they eliminate all duplicated data before storing data to your network. Because there isn’t any redundant data stored in your network, when you use the DD 620 deduplication software, disaster recovery is faster, and you can quickly execute it across your network.
|Solution For||Virtualization Databases Archiving Deduplication Backup and Recovery|
|Product Type||Deduplication System|
|Solution Size (Users)||500 to 1,000 users|
|Logical Capacity (Standard)||83 TB|
|Logical Capacity (Redundant)||415 TB|
|Max Throughput||2.4 TB/hr|
|Total Storage Capacity||8.3 TB|
|Max Throughput (without DD Boost)||1.1 TB/hr|
|Cooling Requirements (Max)||1157.0 BTU/hrr|
|Power Dissipation (Max)||339.0 W|
- The EMC DD 620 facilitates a simple, streamlined network. Because it easily integrates into your existing infrastructure, you don’t have to complete extensive migrations to use the EMC DD620.
- Do more backups and get them done faster with 2.4 TB/hr., so you don’t have to reserve your backups only for limited backup windows.
- Cut costs, bandwidth, and time by only dealing with deduplicated and compressed data – this dramatically increases efficiency. Lost data means lost revenue, but with the DD 990 by EMC, you'll ensure you never have to recover from a catastrophic data loss. You will save money while protecting yourself from lost data.
- The system keeps your data safe by verifying recovery, detecting faults, and healing problems
- The EMC DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system is easy to control using the Data Domain System Manager’s web-based administration system.
- Keep your data safe with Data Domain Replicator software, which encrypts your data while quickly handling replicating and archiving duties.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC DD 620 Data Domain maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC DD 620 Data Domain maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC DD 620 Data Domain storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC DD 620 Data Domain hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.