How can we help you?
Dell EMC Data Domain DD160
Dell EMC DD160 deduplication storage system is an easy-to-manage, secure system for important data backup and recovery. It is preferred over tape storage because it requires a smaller amount of storage space to protect your data. In fact, you can reduce the amount of storage needed to back up and archive your data by 10-30 times over tape when you use the EMC DD160.
|Solution For||Virtualization Databases Archiving Deduplication Backup and Recovery|
|Product Type||Deduplication System|
|Solution Size (Users)||100 to 499 users|
|Logical Capacity (Standard)||195 TB|
|Logical Capacity (Redundant)||40 TB|
|Max Throughput||667 GB/hr|
|Total Storage Capacity||3.98 TB|
|Max Throughput (without DD Boost)||1.1 TB/hr|
|Cooling Requirements (Max)||1157.0 BTU/hr|
|Power Dissipation (Max)||339.0 W|
- Since the stored data is available on site, as well as online, the DD 160 provides quick and dependable recovery. Functioning at 1.1 Tb per hour, the DD 160 allows you to complete more backups in less time. Featuring top-quality backup software, it is easy to incorporate the DD 160 into your pre-existing configuration. Finally, a web interface – Data Domain System Manager, makes managing your replication protocols and data storage routines a simple process.
- The DD 160 only sends replicated, deduplicated, and compressed data over the network, so only a fraction of your data must be stored. For this reason, you don’t need to use a massive storage space to complete your essential backups.
- The DD 160 is known for its safe and trustworthy operation, which ensures the integrity of your data and makes disaster recovery a simple and efficient process. The DD 160 also comes equipped with additional safety measures, including continuous recovery verification, end-to-end data integrity healing, and fault detection. The Data Domain Replicator software, which comes standard on each DD 160, provides data encryption and replication. This device offers up to 14.7 TB per hour of throughput and 14.2 PB logical capacity. This permits month's worth of backup and preservation.
How we save you money.
Dell EMC Data Domain DD160 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC Data Domain DD160 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC Data Domain DD160 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC Data Domain DD160 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.